The below terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Future Sound Systems Limited.
1. You, the customer, agree that once any product is unsealed, the safe and correct installation and use of that product is purely your responsibility.
2. While the successful installation and safe powering of that product is purely your responsibility, FSS will provide support and fault-finding advice in the unlikely event that products have been damaged in transit.
3. The customer is responsible for the safe handling of any product against electrostatic discharge.
4. The customer is solely responsible for ensuring the finished kit will not damage other equipment that you connect it to. Damage to other equipment is your responsibility. We are not responsible if you injure yourself or others, or damage any of your property or others property during the construction or use of kits purchased from Thonk Ltd.
5. Please ensure that the email address associated with your PayPal account is checked for any emails that FSS may need to send.
6. The email addresses "fss -at- futuresoundsystems dot co dot uk" and "sales -at- futuresoundsystems dot co dot uk" must be set as "safe" in your email system to ensure that our emails to you do not enter your junk folder.
7. You must ensure that the delivery address supplied to us is correct during the PayPal checkout process. If a parcel is returned to FSS due to an incorrect address then you are responsible for paying the return shipping costs. You are also responsible for checking that your local postal service has attempted to make deliveries, and that the parcel is collected by their stated return date.
8. FSS can offer support for equipment in case of fault or failure. Any repair work undertaken is free of charge for 1 year after product dispatch. After 1 year, work is undertaken at a rate of £20 per hour. Any returns postage to FSS is paid for by you, the customer, but postage back to you will be paid for by FSS.
9. FSS reserve the right to refuse to sell products to companies and individuals involved in the defence and security industries.
10. The privacy of our customers is always taken seriously. FSS will never sell or give any information you provide to us to a third party. We adhere to EU laws on the protection of customers personal data.
11. The only details kept on record by FSS of each transaction is customer name, PayPal email address and transaction number. We only accept payments through PayPal. These payments are carried out in a window/tab external to the FSS website.
12. PO box addresses are used entirely at the risk of the customer. If your PO box does not accept parcels which require a signature, please do not enter it as your delivery address. If a parcel is rejected by a PO box address, we will wait for it to be returned to the UK and cannot intervene in the process. The customer is always liable for the reshipping cost due to a failed PO box delivery, regardless of the reason given, even if the original shipment was sent with no shipping cost paid by the customer.
13. Customers can cancel any order before dispatch. Please email "sales -at- futuresoundsystems dot co dot uk" to initiate the refund process rather than doing so through PayPal.
14. If an order is to be cancelled before it has arrived, the goods must be returned to FSS in perfect condition and postage costs cannot be refunded - a refund will then be given upon safe delivery of the goods back to FSS. As in term 13, please email "sales -at- futuresoundsystems dot co dot uk" to initiate the refund process rather than doing so through PayPal.