FIL2900 Spectral Devastator
The FIL2900 is a dbx 900 Series build of the popular FIL2 Spectral Devastator filter module, re-engineered for
Real World Studios. Whilst featuring the same core as the FIL2 Eurorack module, the FIL2900 has been tamed back
slightly for studio use, whilst adding balanced input and output stages and an input drive control. Both the
high-pass and low-pass sections can be modulated by using the 3.5mm jack sockets on the front panel. In summary, the
FIL2900 has the following features:
- Independent high-pass and low-pass resonant filters
- CV control over cut-off frequency via mono 3.5mm jack sockets
- Input drive control allows for gentle filtering up to wild distortion
- THAT Corp balanced input stage and Analog Devices balanced output stage
- Trimmable cut-off and resonance ranges
- 1.6mm thick fibreglass panel
- Hand assembled and tested by Finlay Shakespeare at FSS HQ in Bristol
FIL1f Convulsion Generator
The FIL1f is a Frac-rack build of the FIL1 Convulsion Generator Eurorack module, available in both 3.5mm mono jack
and banana jack formats. A full specification of the FIL1 one can be found here.
The FIL1f adds a low-current +/-12V "Eurorack" supply, which can be used to power a handful of modules.
Price: £60.00 + shipping
Module width: Single unit (1.5")
Module depth: 40mm including 2mm fibreglass front panel and MTA156 cable.
Current consumption: 10mA on +15V, 10mA on -15V
FPOW1 +/-15V Power Cable
The FPOW1 is a Frac-Rack and MOTM standard MTA156 power cable, featuring +12V, 2x 0V and -12V pins. Each cable runs to a length
of 12" (30cm) and is hand assembled and tested by Finlay Shakespeare at FSS HQ, Bristol.
Price: £6.00 + shipping
Copyright © 2016 Future Sound Systems